Rosetta Stone Inc. is dedicated to changing people’s lives through the power of language and literacy education. The company’s innovative, personalized language and reading programs drive positive learning outcomes in thousands of schools, businesses, government organizations and for millions of individual learners around the world.
How to access Rosetta Stone Mobile:
- On your mobile device go to the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android) and download the Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone app.
- On your mobile device visit jerseyclicks.org and click on the Rosetta Stone link.
- Enter your library card number if prompted.
- When the Rosetta Stone screen appears log in with your username and password and choose the language you wish to learn.
- On the next screen click the link that says Launch Rosetta Stone.
- The Rosetta Stone app on your mobile device will launch.
Whatever your goal, LearningExpress Library's resources will help you succeed. Each of our Learning Centers offers the practice tests, exercises, skill-building courses, eBooks, and information you need to achieve the results you want - at school, at work, or in life. Looking to land a job? You'll find an entire Learning Center dedicated to helping you get the one that's right for you.
Patrons of the Linden Public Library have access to thousands of eBooks from a number of different genres. Search for fiction in the areas of mysteries, thrillers, and suspense. You can also find books on a range of nonfiction subjects including religion, self-improvement, history, and more! Freading is compatible with most major eReading devices. To access the site, click on the image to the right.
Zinio, the world's largest newsstand, offers full color, interactive digital magazines for your enjoyment. Browse from your library's collection of popular titles with no holds, no checkout periods, and no limit to the number of magazines you can download.
- Mobile Apps: Read magazines on 95% of today's mobile devices including iOS (Apple), Android, Win8, and Kindle Fire/HD/HDX.
- Current Issues: New issues are released simultaneously with the print edition. Many are available before they arrive at your library and are ready for immediate download.
- Back List: As your collection grows, so does the digital backlist for anytime checkout and reading.
- Easy Browsing and Checkout: Browse your library's collection of titles one at a time, search for your favorite magazines by title or use the convenient category feature to find new magazines which meet your interests.
- Manage Your Collection: Using the personal account you create, you will have the opportunity to checkout magazines and read them instantly on your computer (both PC and Mac) or access the content on a portable media device. (Note: viewing options, including the ability to download or view the content while online, may differ based on the device and/or magazine publisher).
- No Limit Permanent Check Out: Check out as many issues as you want and keep them in your account as long as you wish.
We are pleased to announce that we have added eBooks to our collection for your reading enjoyment! Downloads are available to your personal PC, laptop, or PDA. The first time you check out materials on this site, instructions will be provided for you to download the software you need. With OverDrive Media Console v3.2, most WMA Audiobooks are iPod & iPad compatible! In just a few clicks, send titles to your Windows-formatted device; the 'Plays on' icons at this site indicate compatibility.
JerseyCat is New Jersey's statewide virtual catalog and interlibrary loan system. It is provided to all libraries within the State of New Jersey by the New Jersey State Library and the Regional Library Cooperatives. There is no charge to the local library for the service. It provides all New Jersey residents and library staff with real-time searching capabilities for New Jersey's Z39.50 compliant library catalogs. It also includes a union catalog of holdings from the small to medium libraries that are under 100,00 volumes. Periodical titles can be searched for in the NJ Union List of Serials. It also provides New Jersey residents and library staff with an interlibrary loan system that they can use from their home, school, or office via the World Wide Web.